Hope everyone is having a great Friday so far 🙂
Today I thought I would do a “Friday Five” post. Just five random thoughts!
1. Poco dressed up like a rufferee for Halloween the other night! See how her eyes are extrememly focused on something behind the camera? Yeah that something was a piece of cheese I was bribing her with to put the costume on/take the photo. Sorry girl…
2. I cannot understand for the life of me why people eat junk when there is food like THIS in the world. Why people?!?!?! This dinner was honestly so freaking good. I wish more people would crave food like this! They really don’t know what they’re missing, I swear.
3. Yesterday was T1Day, aka Type 1 Diabetes Day, which kicked off Diabetes Awareness Month! It’s been almost 10 years since I was diagnosed in the 5th grade and I am more and more hopeful every single day that a cure will be found in my lifetime!
4. I made a list of November goals yesterday and hung them up on my bathroom mirror so that I can see them bright and clear every day! Note number one. The nut butter addiction must be tamed ya’ll. Don’t get me wrong, I am a BIG supporter of the healthy fats and am by no mean eliminating nut butters from my daily diet. But, I think maybe practicing a little self control with the butters for awhile might be helpful 😉 I will also be re-introducing Froyo Friday next week after I am done with the Whole 30 round two as my “treat” each week 🙂 But of course the last one is most important! I think we all need to make this a goal and remember that we aren’t perfect and shouldn’t be so hard on ourselves all the time.
5. You know you’re a heath nerd when your friends send you texts like this. Hey, sometimes you gotta let your freak flag fly, right?